Wander Wild Festival is committed to openness, inclusion and diversity. Many of our events in 2022 are suitable for people with disabilities, the document below gives consideration for wheelchair users. As our festival grows, we will endeavour to be as inclusive to all abilities as possible.
Should you require any assistance during the festival, we have an information desk at Basecamp, an emergency number
087 3537250, or email email@example.com
The following tables highlight the events in 2022 that we believe are suitable for people with disabilities. (some details on the individual venues are provided at the bottom).
1.1 Friday, 25th March, 2022 – Suitable for people with disabilities
1.2 Saturday 26th March, 2022 – Suitable for people with disabilities
1.3 Sunday 27th March, 2022 – Suitable for people with disabilities
1.4 Wander Wild Basecamp Site Map
- Wander Wild Basecamp Site Map
- Killarney Plaza Hotel – wheelchair access from the rear, lift access to accessible toilets.
- St Mary’s Church – ramp access to the front.
- ANAM – ramp access to the front, accessible toilet.
- Killarney House – Ramp access to front, some gravel roads from entrance gate to the ramp.
- The Laurels – wheelchair accessible via side entrance.
- Orienteering in the town is planned for 1 course to be wheelchair and buggy friendly.