Event Day: Saturday
Location: Anam Cultural Centre
Event Provider: Micheál O Suilleabháin Photography
Event Time: Saturday 9am
Event Duration: 4 hr
Event Price: €70
Photography Workshop & National Park Shoot
9.00am Saturday, Anam Cultural Centre, Railway Road. The half day tour is given by award winning photographer Micheál O Suilleabháin and will include the following:
We will commence with a brief classroom session to discuss:
- Guidelines on composition of photographic images
- Equipment and how to get the best use out of it on the tour
- Photographic slide show of sample landscape photography
This tour is a unique opportunity for those who would like to explore, learn and capture beautiful images of ancient woodlands, historic castles and breathtaking landscapes of mountains and lakes.
All DSLR cameras, smart phones, iPads or any device that takes photographs can be used on this tour. This tour is suited to all ages in good health as is not very strenuous. We have a variety of photographic equipment that is available to rent for the tour. We also have digital editing suites available to hire for all those that would like to do some post production on their images while staying in Killarney.
The following are some key points that we would recommend.
- Walking shoes/boots with good ankle support
- Waterproofs (just in case).
- Filters – such as grads and polarisers
- Waterproof camera cover or simple waterproof bag to cover your gear if it rains.
- Participants are encouraged to consider using the sustainable bus transport provided from Festival Base-Camp to the event location. A one-day or weekend bus-pass is available for purchase as an add-on to the event ticket for participants wishing to avail of this bus. Please see https://wanderwildfestival.com/bus-schedule/ for bus schedule details.
- Wander Wild Festival works with selected local outdoor service providers to deliver our outdoor activities. In order to participate in these activities, participants will be required to provide information about those participating in the event and to comply with the service provider’s terms and conditions.