Event Day: Sunday
Location: Kate Kearney's Cottage
Event Provider: Wild N Happy Adventures
Event Times: Sunday 9.30am & 2pm
Event Duration: 3.5 hr
Event Price: €55
Rock Climbing and Abseiling in Killarney, Co. Kerry
Get a taste of adrenalin in Killarney with our all action rock climbing and abseiling adventures in one of Ireland’s most spectacular and iconic destinations, the Gap of Dunloe.
This is a real adventure experience that combines exhilaration with a fantastic sense of achievement. Climb your way to the top and once you are there stop to take in the stunning views of steep sided cliffs and glistening lakes before capping off your adventure with an amazing abseil experience. Now that is a real adventure you will never forget!
Start Point: Kate Kearney’s Cottage, The Gap of Dunloe, Co. Kerry.
Return Point: Kate Kearney’s Cottage, The Gap of Dunloe, Co. Kerry.
Departure Day(s) and Time(s) for Festival:
– Sunday 27th March 2022 – 9:30pm to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 5:30pm
- Professional and experienced guide
- All rock climbing safety equipment
- Photos of your experience
- Discover the Gap of Dunloe
- Experience the fun of rock climbing/abseiling
- Learn about geology and history of the region
- Gaze out upon spectacular scenery
- Experience nature close at hand
WHAT TO BRING
- Walking boots/shoes
- Rain Jacket/Pants
- Rucksack or appropriate bag for carrying food/gear
- Suitable hiking clothing and no cotton e.g. fleece, hat, gloves
- Water (500ml approx)